Related Graduate Study at Arcadia University
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Child/Family Therapy
- Community Counseling Psychology
- Trauma: Clinical Bases of Treatment and Recovery
- Masters of Arts in International Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) in Community Health
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) in Community Health with an International Health Focus
Study Abroad Opportunities for Psychology Majors
Psychology majors are encouraged to study abroad. The Department works with students to devise the best combination of international coursework to complement their studies. Psychology majors who plan to study abroad can do so during the summer or during their sophomore or junior years. Study abroad is not permitted during the senior year because of the required yearlong Psychology internship.
Study abroad can be coordinated with required major courses in one of two ways. Students may be able to find replacement courses for major courses overseas. Alternatively, in many cases, space can be cleared in a given semester so that no overseas psychology courses are necessary. To create the best study abroad plan, students should consult with their advisers as soon as possible and make their intentions known to the Office of Study Away ((215) 572-8514), which is located on the first floor of Taylor Hall. Visit the University’s website for more information.